Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Where are you located?
The majority of our treatment is done virtually. However, we do offer concierge, in-person services within some areas of the Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex. Contact us to learn more. We are looking to open an in-person space eventually.
Q: Do you take my insurance?
No, we are cash-pay. Upon request, we do give Super Bills that you are able to submit to your individual insurance company.
Q: Why do you not take insurance?
While cash pay physical therapy may have an initial out-of-pocket cost, it can result in significant savings and a more predictable healthcare spending experience in the long run.
Reasons why we choose not to take insurance:
1. All our treatment sessions are one on one. Meaning, the entire time you are working with a therapist, we are only focused on you, allowing you to get the best care based on your individual needs. If you have a problem or question that comes up, we immediately can take the time to address it so you can continue to get closer to your goals. You also can reach us via email or text and expect a prompt response from your therapist.
2. The cash pay model also saves you time. Because all of our treatment sessions are one on one, we do not typically see patients more than 1x/week. We are able to show and progress your program as well as create a solid plan for you to continue the rest of the week. We put exercises in an app that you are able to independently follow with along with each day. And if you have issues, we are only a text or email away to address those problems right away so you keep making progress even when you are not with us in person.
3. Using insurance is not always cheaper. Let us do the math. If you have to pay $60 co-pay 3x/week for 8 weeks in an insurance-based clinic, that is $1,440. In a cash pay model, you pay $150 1x/week for 8 weeks and that is $1,200. All insurances are different, so we always encourage you to check with your insurance company and do the math for your individualized situation.
4. Cash pay physical therapy can be used for preventive care and wellness. Patients can proactively address musculoskeletal issues and imbalances before they become more serious, potentially saving money on future medical expenses.
5. Cash pay physical therapy typically allows patients to access care directly without the need for a physician referral. This eliminates the time and cost associated with scheduling and attending doctor's appointments solely for a referral.
6. We provide clear and transparent pricing for their services. Patients know upfront how much each session will cost, reducing the uncertainty of co-pays, deductibles, and potential surprise bills.
7.Research has shown that individualized physical therapy tends to produce better outcomes in terms of pain relief, functional improvement, and overall quality of life compared to group therapy or self-directed exercise programs.
8.With consistent one-on-one sessions, patients can develop a strong therapeutic relationship with their physical therapist, which promotes trust and continuity of care throughout the rehabilitation process.